Have ya ever had your house

broken in too? we never have what a scary nightmare that would be!

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes it happened in 05. it is a very horrible feeling, i felt violated and there is a feeling of being naked because your most intimate stuff was rummaged through by some creepy stranger. when my place got broken into; i felt like the person was christmas shopping because they took all my furniture (heavy furniture), my shower curtain and mat, shampoo,body wash, clothes , underwear,my cat bed and carrier, purses, all my ID'S, groceries, meat from freezer, beer from fridge, they even took the cute little pins that held up the shower curtain. they then left a pair of very stinky socks on my bed .. i still get goose bumps when i think about it.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes when we lived In Virginia, we left to go shopping only to come back to our things missing....it was very scary and sad. I felt invaded and its a terrible feeling to have , they took the most important thing which was my peace of mind along with all of our electronics , all my jewelry and alot of my husbands expensive clothing and shoes. Luckily we had 1 more week at that place until we moved outta state. Worse week of my life. This is why now we have ADT.
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No thank goodness.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• As a child I went through that... but not as an adult
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• omg scary ya to feel totally violated like that & unsafe...yikes MsBrazil good thing ya moved!
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thats creepy gwen20 wow...
    sarasmommy777

Comment by sarasmommy777 (original poster) at 4:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011