I NEED HELP adult content

I am 16 weeks preg and 3 days and i want to try and keep me and my husbands love life alive for as long as possible during this pregnancy. I am having some problems though with keeping wet during sex and i feel some pain during sex. I do have a good size pregnancy belly so i was wondering how i can help try and keep the romance. My husband also is afrade of hurting the baby because when we have sex it does hurt a little bit.

Any advice with all of this thank you

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 4:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• For the dryness try using lubricant.
    If you hubby is worried about hurting the baby have him go to your next appt and have your doctor confirm it cant harm your baby.
    Try doing it doggy style or you be laying on the bed and he'll stand off the side of the bed.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well, use extra lube and only do positions that don't hurt.. they will change as your pregnancy progresses
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Do other things besides intercourse. Make intimacy fun, silly, or super sweet (tantric). Massages, lots of kissing, you'll get through this :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• lube
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 4:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• use lube and foreplay beforehand and fold a pillow in half and tuck it under ur butt before he enters you missionary. it will ease discomfort in ur back and feel amazing for both of you. p.s. having sex will not hurt the baby unless the doctor diagnosis you with a medical condition or advices you not to have sex.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• KYjelly and try different postions
    proudmom611

Answer by proudmom611 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yep, lube and change positions to one that doesn't hurt. I have to add that you're lucky your man is even interested in sex while you're preggo. My DH was so worried about hurting the baby, even AFTER I asked the OB/GYN about sex in front of him. He still didn't want to, which sucked because I was so horny the whole time. LOL Good luck and congrats!
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Try lying sideways, him behind you and your leg over him so he isn't getting the feeling he's hurting the baby or you. Or try lying on your back and him lying in front of you but across and entering you that way and your legs drape over his side. Try lubes for the dryness.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:34 AM on Jan. 26, 2011