DANCE

Do ya like to boogy on down haha? what style do ya like? or practice as a hobby or recreational.....I used to love going out & dancing all night to top 40 whatever it was fun, and I goof around with the kids to loud music which they LOVE.

sarasmommy777

Asked by sarasmommy777 at 4:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think convulsion sums of my dance style nicely...lol =) My kids and I are always dancing to anything and everything!

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 4:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I started a hip hop dance tape for exercise and they teach you the dance moves to ur favorite music videos and on youtube there are a few cool ones too. I had no idea how to dance before and after mastering a couple of videos it boosted my confidence to dance in front of people.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 4:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Ballet is my favorite but I really love all forms of dance.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i dance to dora and elmo. lol
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 5:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• used to go to clubs a lot and jsut dance...took dance class in high school and now YEARS later- have found a love for belly dance...jsut need to find a class here (we moved)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011