Are you participating in Head-to-Health Week?

You should be -- it's fun!

To play: Each day you'll have to answer 5 questions and ask 1 in the healthy category of the day to receive an award. At the end of the week, if you've received all 5 awards, you win the "Certificate of Good Health" award. AND one lucky winner will receive a $50 gift card to Modell's Sporting Goods!

Click here to go to today's category, Diet & Fitness, now >>

Have fun!

>^ The CafeMom Team

*No Purchase Necessary. Starts January 24 at 12:00a.m. ET and ends January 28 at 11:59p.m ET.  Answering 5 questions and asking 1 in that day's highlighted category (found in this post) counts as one entry. Limit 1 entry per day, per member and per email address. One winner will be randomly selected. Open to US and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), 16 years and older who are CafeMom members. Void where prohibited. View official rules here.

CafeMom Team

Asked by CafeMom Team at 4:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• Well now I will. I think it's great to help inform everyone of their health and have other give their advise.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Absolutely!
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Doing my best, but I don't come to this section much any more. =(
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm trying, but I cant think of any questions that have not been asked
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 8:03 AM on Jan. 26, 2011