what is going on with my tounge

so when i first got pregnant i could not drink orange juice b/c ever time i did my tounge would burn and it would look like spots missing on my tounge like i had burnt it on something hot. After having my son it got worse orange juice, tomatoes, lots more well i thought it was just acidic things. It goes and comes away with bananas some candy so there is no commen thread has this happened to anyone else?? please help my son is almost 2 and its been going on for long enough

his88angel

Asked by his88angel at 4:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Health

• Are you allergic to citrus?
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I get that but only on the side of my tongue. Salt and sugar causes it for me. Its an ulsar. For me! Not sure if its the same though. GL and go to the dr and see what you can do about it
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You could possibly have a "geographical tongue" my daughter has one. Her tongue is so bizarre looking at times, and it causes her discomfort from time to time! Next time you go to your doctor and it's acting up have them look at it :)
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 5:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• okay so i looked it up and yeah it looks like i have geographical tongue which is so weird. Theres not really anything i can do to stop it but it helps knowing what i have
    his88angel

Comment by his88angel (original poster) at 12:59 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Glad that helped :)!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2011