i'm 21 weeks today when did i conceive?

I'm 21 week when did i conceive?

jewels817

Asked by jewels817 at 1:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• 19 weeks ago roughly.

no one can tell you 100% for sure though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• count back 21 weeks ago ...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• it would have been closer to 19 weeks ago as opposed to the 21 weeks ago. How long is your cycle and is it regular? I mean from first day of period to first day of period? Take that time and divide it in half. Then subtract that from the 21 weeks and that would be an approximation of when you conceived. They go my first day of last period, not date of conception when they determine dates. Sorry if that doesn't make sense, I am really tired.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• it would have been roughly 19 weeks ago...if you can remember your last period then go forward two weeks and that is when you most likely concieved...you can go to google and look for a conception calculator and put in your due date and it can tell you your conception date...but remember its not 100 percent accurate...it can be 5 days...good luck and god bless...
    tall_mom42

Answer by tall_mom42 at 2:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2008