how was your weekend?

I had a really good one, spent time with my inlaws which is always nice... my son always makes them laugh, went out with my sil and her boyfriend which is always fun... good laughs there.. but it was the spending time, talking, watching movies and just relaxing and getting to see them that was tons of fun... over all a great weekend.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We had a good weekend. Friday night my son came from his dads for the weekend and we watched a couple movies and stayed up late. Saturday we went to get pics done of my dd whose in cheer, then watched the game afterwards with my cousins, inlaws etc and had a blast. We all came home and hung around the house. It was too cold to do much else. We played video games, made cookies and all that "indoor" fun stuff. Sunday we had a movie marathon.

Answer by gemgem at 5:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It was boring. They are always boring.
    Jessaroo1987

Answer by Jessaroo1987 at 5:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My weekend was perfect - as always! I can't get enough of Family Time with my Husband and Son.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 5:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Great weekend! My BF came and saw us on friday night. He made dinner and had it waiting for me when I got home from work!. Played with the kids and then went to bed. Saturday did some grocery shopping with my daughter. BF and son took dogs to the dog park. Watched some tv and we all went with son to redeam gift card. Entered him into a card tournament he wanted to get into. Drove to BF's house (1hr away). It was snowing pretty good. BF made dinner and watched some tv, played with kids. Then bed. Sunday got some more balls for my daughters ball pit. Did some shoppin with the kids (got a potty chair for my girl). Then drove home. Good weekend. Miss my BF
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• nice
    Marleinaa

Answer by Marleinaa at 7:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We had a great weekend! Now back to reality.
    mslksdh

Answer by mslksdh at 7:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It was very relaxing
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011