how did you break the news???

for me my husband told his family and i told mine, my inlaws were very excited it was there first grandchild for mine it was number 8 lol but they were all very happy... as for the second time it is the same every excited just this time they are more worried about my health then anything but i'm keeping on top of that..

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• My mom guessed it over the phone with my first. I was complaining about how I was feeling physically. The second time around dh and I went to their house to tell them face-to-face. I just said it. The third time we did the same thing as the 2nd. My parents weren't thrilled any of the times so it wasn't exciting to tell them. More like mandatory.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Same as you. I told my family he told his. My family was happy. My MIL was pissed. Begged my husband to convince me to have an abortion because SHE didnt think/want us to be ready for another child,
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• our son: we'd only been married like 5 weeks, lol. Some family/friends didn''t even know we were married yet. I learned I was preg about 2 days before we picked up the photo wedding announcements .... so I slipped a note into each one going "by the way we're expecting too!"

daughter = told everyone at sons 1st b-day party since everyone was there anyway. I was approx. 6weeks preg or so at his 1st bday, maybe a little more
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 5:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• with my first I was married. It was my (now ex) hubby's b-day and I wrapped up a newborn baby sleeper and gave it to him as a gift. My second one was a BIG surprise. Since I was not married I was very nervous to tell everyone. I took my parents out to eat and told them.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My mother guessed when I turned down coffee..haha. The rest of the family we told when they were all together.
    missmay5

Answer by missmay5 at 9:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2011