i'm 6 weeks prego and i don't remember this much cramping...

when i was pregnant the first time with my son i really didn't have much cramping, but it seems like with this one it is happening a lot sooner everything is..

was it this way when you were pregnant with you second child?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 5:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes. It hurts more with each child. I think I read that it has something to do with scarring in the uterus. I cramp wore with AF now that I've had 3 pregnancies too. I used to not cramp at all.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• im on my 3rd pregnancy and im experiencing the same! never felt anything with my others and my doctor told me everytime is different. most time the more children you have the worst the cramping gets
    MrsKoolAid

Answer by MrsKoolAid at 5:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have 5 and I think all pregnancies are different is all. I remember mor cramping with my 2nd and 3rd babies then my 1st, 4th and 5th.

Answer by gemgem at 5:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My 1st I had killer period like cramps. My 2nd I didnt cramp at all. Every pregnancy is different.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm really glad some one asked this question. I am on my 1st pregnancy and am only 2-4 weeks pregnant and have been having slight cramping for the last couple of days. Nothing bad at all it's kind of like pressure maybe? I guess it is just different for everyone! And probably nothign to worry about unless accompanied with bleeding.
    SaraR216

Answer by SaraR216 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yea I had really bad cramps in the first trimester .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 7:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011