can't deal with my mom shes a trip

I receive a phone call from my son school he is 9yo that he is not feeling well he just vomit.I told his teacher I will be there to pick him up.So i called my mom and ask her can Idrop him off at her house because I had a business appointment.So I told her he vomit in school shes like you gonna bring him something Ican give him acting on pararnoid...Now me in her live like 5 minutes from each other she gonna call my sister that live 2 states away and gonna tell my sister she don't want my son to give her anything this is her flesh and blood I KNOW SHES CRAZY...BUT i never even took my son over there..Iwl be cutting her off she should of told me how she felt that really hurt my feelings...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• this probably tops this post... my father told a nurse,looking straight at me, in front of my daughter, at the dr office, "I don't want to see her. She can Take your kid and go home." my daughter cried because he also was swearing and screaming,shaking his middle finger at me in front of her. of course it scared her . I told him not to ever treat me like that nor act that way infront of my kid. don't know what he mumbled being hot to be tide, i said "you heard me." then we left. totally uncalled for imo! so i left him there and told the nurse to call my brother to deal with him. He came and Dad co-operated with him instead me. what the heck?
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 1:38 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• If my child was throwing up, I probably would reschedule my appointment. I wouldn't want to expose someone else to the illness, and kids are usually most comfortable at home when they're sick.

However, I think your mom probably should have just been honest with you instead of calling your sister.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 5:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• mhmmm... I guess I missed something..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm kind of lost? She told your sister she didn't want your son giving her the sickness? That I can understand.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thats still her grandson she should of handle it better than that y would she call my sister...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think your mom should have been honest with you and told you she didn't want your child there. But I don't blame her for not wanting to be exposed to a stomach virus, those are the worst!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011