My three year old daughter has been using the potty except for bedtime

Just recently she has decided she doesn't wasn't to go anymore... I have tried diciplining and reward and talking even underwear all day. I don't know what to do anymore she doesn't go anymore and she says she wants to learn and be a big girl but then when I ask her to go or check her she doesn't care. what am I doing wrong?

ahpscorpio

Asked by ahpscorpio at 5:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• you aren't doing anything wrong. Children can do this when they have been doing "good" on the potty. I wouldn't make a big deal about it. The more you do the more she will feed into it. Keep asking her if she needs to go to the bathroom and if she says no just walk away as hard as it is. She will get back on track sooner than you think. I see this all the time at work. I am a teacher to 2.5 to 3.5 year olds! Hang in there you can both do it!!!
    whitefamily

Answer by whitefamily at 10:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011