• In the Spotlight:

i think im getting sick .. TMI

my nose has been stuffy and ive been dry coughing and not im like coughin up these little mucus things just small things and my nose feels as if it is draining ... im worried cause i get hay fever in the fall and spring i live in las vegas and it only got worse here what can i do to get this in the beginning taken care of anyone know what i can take or do im not to big on pills when pregnant but any ideas? thank you

iloveyall2008

Asked by iloveyall2008 at 1:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I asked my doctors office and hey told me Clariten the regular one. They say only take it when needed Hope this helps. GL
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 1:55 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I know Im so far away but I think its going around!! I have it to! I know you can take sudafed but I cant remember the others when I was pregnant! I hope you get to feeling better!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 1:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ok thank you ladies ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2008