Cell Phone carrier?

Who do you have your cell phone service with? Are you happy? Mine is Verizon and I like it most of the time..haha

how_reb

Asked by how_reb at 6:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Technology

• Sprint, they are the only thing that works where we are at. I am happy with them.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Sprint, and it's fine. I liked ATT better, but we don't have to be under contract so we'll stick with Sprint.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 6:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• T-Mobile, it is a good carrier here where we live.

Answer by louise2 at 6:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• AU is the service I use here in Japan. With concrete houses, it seems to do better than most services inside, but I don't have an awesome phone that I see people have with other carriers.

I do recall stateside that Sprint was better than Cingular with the military discount, but I hear that Verizon is better only because most of my family had the service to talk for free.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 6:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2011