this is very important i dont know what to do?????????? please help

im 12 week and im 188 lbs and my dr toll me that im over weight and i should eat just healthy things but im still very hungry.... im dizzy and shaking what shoul i do?

ANAKLETA

Asked by ANAKLETA at 6:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Eat more but choose healthy things.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• look i just eat 2 pound of jicama fruit 3 sanwish( just the whaet bread 1 slice of turkey ham and 1 slice of turkey breats) and i still feel hungry,,,,,,,,,,,
    ANAKLETA

Comment by ANAKLETA (original poster) at 6:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Are you drinking enough?
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• not much
    ANAKLETA

Comment by ANAKLETA (original poster) at 6:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Try planning a menu with a colorful variety of fruits vegtables and different types of meat. Buy a healthy recipe book or go online to get ideas like for example for breakfasr eat a bowl of whole grain Cereal, a glass of juice toast with peanut butter a cup of fresh fruit and a boiled egg. And u eat sandwiches use condiments in moderation and stack it with fresh veggies!
    HayliesMama325

Answer by HayliesMama325 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Before you eat a meal, drink a full glass of water. It sounds like you are dehydrated.
    MommySwiggles

Answer by MommySwiggles at 6:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It sounds like you are dehydrated. You need fluids and it helps to make you full. More often then not our ques from our body saying that we are hungry are really trying to tell us that we are thirsty.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You need to eat dont just stop eating.. you just need to eat fruits n veggys.. and chickens good for you..
    manda28

Answer by manda28 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I feel your pain, I felt like I needed to eat all the time. What I did was bought healthy snacks like, cereals, fruit or breakfast bars, whole grain crackers (low on salt), fresh fruit and/or veggies, and nuts. I was always eating. Portion control and fluid intake is very important. You have to drink enough water. I was never one to drink much of anything and when I was prego with my 1st child I learned 1st had the consequences for not drinking water. I was 7 months prego and I went to the bathroom got up and the toilet was full of blood. I freaked out and went straight to the dr. They took a caf urine and did a u/s. turned out I had a horrible bladder infection, then hospitalized me and then my back started to hurt. They did a kidney u/s and determined I had a kidney infection. 3 day stay in the hospital & weeks worth of pain. I will never do that again.
    Your dr will talk to you if he feels your gaining too much. Good Luck!
    ChristyW3

Answer by ChristyW3 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Are you familiar with what to eat and how much?
    Are you following any guide?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 9:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011