Does your SO cook?

Do you do all the cooking or your SO? Do you share? Do you have to ask to have him cook for you?

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband does not cook, but he does work 10-12 hours a day. I wouldn't ask him to cook, he already does so much for our family.

Answer by scout_mom at 6:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm a homemaker so I do most of the cooking, but my husband does like to cook and can when necessary.

Answer by Anna92464 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yes, he's a much better cook than I am.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• In my dreams he does. He has "tried" cook but kept asking me every 10 seconds on what to do then ask me to take over because he didn't feel like doing it any longer. It isn't "fun" to cook he says.

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We both cook. Sometimes together. Sometimes seperate.

Answer by louise2 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My husband does all of the cooking lol which is good other wise we would starve or live off of fast food -shudders-. Tonight, he is making fajitas!!! I do the dishes, keep the kitchen clean and all house work. But HE LOVES to cook so why not?

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 6:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My husband taught me how to cook, so he use to cook a lot. Then I learned what I could and cook before he gets home from work. If I start late, sometimes he'll keep me company in the kitchen or he'll stir the food while I'm chopping the veggies. He'll help if I ask, but he doesn't cook all the time. Though, I recently bought some fish and I've never cooked actual fish so hopefully he'll be in the kitchen showing me how it's done.

Answer by Imortlmommy at 6:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I do all the cooking unless he gets a wild hair up his booty to make something. He's actually an amazing cook but just lazy when it comes to any household jobs.

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Once in a blue moon. Quite a bit more when I am pregnant.

Answer by Melbornj at 6:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We share it. He makes some delicious dishes from his country

Answer by Danyellimom at 6:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011