sex life advice. TMI adult content

This may be TMI, but I'm desperate. My fiance and I used to have great sex. When we first started dating, it was magical. Ever since DS was born, things have gone down hill. The reason things are going down hill is because the sex has become VERY short. When I say "very" I mean... its literally in, out.. and he's done. Because of this, he rarely has the desire anymore. After thinking it through, I brought it up to him. He said he doesn't want to because he knows that he's not satisfying me. He promised me he would work on trying to figure out what the problem is.. It's very frustrating on my behalf. I've been trying to make things romantic and make him feel comfortable, but I'm at a loss. I know he's upset about it, and all I want to do is help him. Anyone ever have this problem? And how did you fix it? Any advice is appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
I need this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• If he is "quick", then tell him to please himself about a half hour before you guys have sex. This will make him last a lot longer!
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 6:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well, he may not want to but maybe he should talk with his doctor about it. I know when Im stressed out etc my game is off. Im sure its this way for men too. His problem could be alot of things from stress to a physical problem.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I fixed it by taking care of the situation myself. DH does his thing and then he cuddles with me or rubs me while I take care of it myself.
    Anonymous

• Have sex twice; the second time always lasts longer :)
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 6:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i agree with 1st answer
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 6:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Try some foreplay things that turns you and him on really well. If you all get things heated enough then try to have sex maybe he will be able to get you there
    Anonymous

• How often are you having sex? Maybe do it more often.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Have him get you off before you have intercourse

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Find a sitter for the kids and have a adult night. You can try foreplay first. This can be great. You can also spice it up by using toys or role playing. Watching movies.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• maybe you should try to appreciate him for what you do get??
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 1:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011