Why is it that every time I am prego my boobs get bigger?

I am 6 weeks and I am outgrowing my shirts just in the chest! I hate it I have to wear black colard shirts to work and could find none and I busted the buttons in my shirt when I put it on . Does anyone know where I could find black colard shirts that are not from WalMart?

Beccah2

Asked by Beccah2 at 2:02 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah target, khols, ross, macys, jc penny many places.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lol join the club honey lol 16 weeks here and the first thing i out grew was shirts cause of my boobs lol try target they have nice clothes there and old navy ...
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I just want to be able to wear the shirts recommended by work but here where I live WAlmart carries up to size 16-18 and I am 18-20 to 20-22! I WAS a size 12 when I got married 6 years ago and gotten bigger wih each child! =)
    Beccah2

Answer by Beccah2 at 2:13 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• ok well motherhood matuernity i cant spell tonight has very nice shirts and my grandma and mom both shopped at lane bryant and they have really really nice shirts for the bigger woman .. other than that i dotn know .. im only a 14 sorry honey ... but congrats .... and i know how you felt with my first i went from 12 to 22 idk how but i did it was so frustrating
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:18 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Join the club mine get bigger and after the milk was gone stayed the same size, they have also grown since getting pregnant with my daughter. All the places listed above are really great stores to try
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 2:45 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lucky! my boobs have barely gotten bigger! and im 28 weeks! lol
    tawnbond

Answer by tawnbond at 3:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008