Is this a place for grandmoms to talk to other grandmoms or just for younger ladies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• This is a place for mom's of all ages!! Join the 40ish group, or look for some other groups for older moms. I don't have grandchildren yet, but my kids are 19, 21 & 28....so I'm not a younger mom!!

Welcome!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Moms of all generations are welcome here. As Grandmother you have twice the experience! Welcome!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You can look for groups if you want
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I just searched "grandma" in the search box and there were a bunch of groups
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm a Grandma. My Granddaughter is 8 and my Granson will be 6 in April.
    Joyzap2003

Answer by Joyzap2003 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Try this Grandmas Group or this one CafeGrandma Group.

musicmom08

Answer by musicmom08 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• It's a GREAT place for grandmothers to talk and make wonderful friends! It's amazing--there are so many groups--any interests you have, you can find a group for...right now, I am looking for a group for moms who are new at this empty nest thing---my youngest are leaving home soon...if I can't find one, then I am going to start one. I started one a year ago, for pet lovers, and it is doing well...Good luck! Hope you find what you're looking for! If not---start your own! It's so easy! All the steps are right there for you!♥
    OldnWiseMom

Answer by OldnWiseMom at 2:23 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• i am oma of two grand daughters one will be born in august the other is 1 1/2
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 2:39 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Granny here! You bet your boots grandma's are welcome here! They know more than the mommy's. just kidding ladies. welcome, i am new but i can't stay off of here. such nice women of all ages. i love the youngs ones asking questions that i can help with.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 1:41 PM on Jan. 26, 2011

• I am a Nonna of 4 wonderful grandchildren, but moms of all ages are here and it's great!
    indyrider

Answer by indyrider at 1:46 PM on Jan. 26, 2011