Why do woman like to tell there business to thier mate knowing that all he gonna do is tell your business to his friend

tinamarie1972

Asked by tinamarie1972 at 6:59 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Maybe she wants the attention from him and others.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like they need to talk about boundaries and what should and should not be shared.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Nothing I tell my husband is confidence gets told to another living soul.....I trust my husband and he trusts me, we are partners in life and committed to each other, he doesn't go telling anyone anything, it's none of their business
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• If by mate you are referring to my DH then my business is his business and he knows better then to share our business with his friends... It's called respect I would hope most men had it.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I tell my fiance everything and all my friends know that what they tell me will go to my fiance, but they are ok with that because they know he wont say anythng. My fiance and I know how to keep things to ourselves.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Nothing I tell my SO in confidence is shared with anyone else... How juvenile.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• when i date someone i expect them to keep their mouth shut. if my s/o goes spilling our personal life to his friends, then he is just childish and disrespectful.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My husband know not to tell our personal business to anyone . I would hope that two people in a committed relationship and grown would be able to not tell all the business to friends that sound really school age .
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 7:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My dh would never tell my business. And I would never tell his! That's just how we are!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Nothing I tell my DF leaves his mouth so I dont have that problem.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 5:35 PM on Jan. 25, 2011