i try to get out with my friends ......butttttt

it seems like everytime i want to I always seem to flake out.

when i mean go out i don't mean party, drinking & dancing.

i mean old fashion: drink coffee, play poker etc.
y do i do this i dont get it.
i have 2 kids this 6 and 5. and i am 23.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Well, you started young it looks like which mean you got responsibility earlier than most. That being said, it is pretty common for the 21-25 crowd to 'flake' They haven't truly grown up yet. It's still all fun and games. That's not bad at all. You are just in a different place in your life than most of your friends your own age. I was in the same boat at 23 with a newborn.
    Anonymous

• I do it too, completely. It's as if I'm afraid to go out to spend some time with people. I wish I could find the reason, I think it's because most of my friends don't have children and don't understand me anymore.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i know right. they don't understand, they say ur dum for not enjoying, stop making excuses, blah blah blah...... and it gets me irritated.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I used to be like that. I had a very good friend I had lost touch with and when we 'found each other' again we found out we both had kids. I was 25 with a 1 year old and she was 26 with 6 and 3 year old. WE got to where we met up all the time. WE had a lot to catchup on yes but what keeps us together now still to this day is that we have something in common and we were both at the 'settled down' point in our lives.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i never had time to be out with my friends - the childrens father was always gone someplace.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 7:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• are you tired? comfy with the hubby? try inviting them by.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 1:45 AM on Jan. 25, 2011