How did you meet your SO?

I met mine on a blind date from a dating service. We met at the Olive Garden (restuarant) and hit it off right away. I think we closed the place down for the night (or at least we were the 2nd to last couple to leave). Then we hung around outside and talked to about 12:40am or so. Neither one wanted the date to end but he had to work a few hours later and I had to but up early with the kids the next day.

MamaWolf1981

Asked by MamaWolf1981 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• We met because I got lost. I was looking for Ports 'O Call, and ended up at Shoreline Village near the Queen Mary. I was there with my 4 year old son on a Friday evening. He was there with some buddies from work, drunk and juggling and making a spectacle of himself. I wanted nothing to do with him, but my son thought he was really cool. He overheard me telling my son "don't look at him, don't talk to him, don't encourage him" and he followed us around the rest of the night. When he asked for my phone number I didn't want to hurt his feelings and I gave it to him. He called me, and I didn't want to go out with him, but when we talked on the phone he was so sweet I finally gave in. Our first date was magic. And one year later we were married right between the picnic tables where we met at Shoreline Village...We've been together 23 years.......
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 7:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• College, anime club. He was the jerk that kept yelling BLUE when making fun of my favorite anime. It got me to turn around and playfully argue with him. Later, he caught up with me to ask me my name and after that we just clicked. 2 wks later, started dating, few months later engaged. Got married 3 months before our 1 year dating anniversary...been married 9 years since.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We met at our friends wedding and fell in love that night. I was a bridesmaid and he was the brides, brothers friend. Very romantic and sweet:)
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• chat room seen his pic and he seen mine and we chatted we decided to meet up 7 months later and we hit it off been together for 6 years
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 8:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• www.hotornot.com It started as a joke and I ended up meeting my best friend/husband/childrens father :)
    sweetiepie8540

Answer by sweetiepie8540 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• We were both in the Navy.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 7:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Crazy,,,, Met mine in a club/dance club.

Answer by louise2 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Myspace and after a couple months of knowing each other we met at the mall.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i met him when I went dancing = big mistake. my true love i met at the USO - best place in town.
    brieri

Answer by brieri at 7:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• At work.
    MamaCyjo

Answer by MamaCyjo at 7:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011