do you think that more expensive facial moisturizers work better?

than the kinds you can get at walmart or CVS?

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I don't think it's about the price, I think it's about quality of ingredients.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Generally yes, I wouldn't say the super expensive ones were worth it but I think the mid-priced ones are your best bet.
    leah_rai

Answer by leah_rai at 7:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• not necessarily because if you compare the ingredients, some of them are practically the same.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• absolutely not. you know lubrederm moisturizer, the purple bottle with the sunscreen in it, i buy the cvs version of it and it's amazing
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 7:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I've seen a lot on TV about this lately, Today Show, Dr. Oz, etc and they all say there is no need to buy the expensive stuff. I use Cetaphil and love it.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have used clinque and I was allergic. I dont like to buy expensive lotions. I bought ponds cream and it works great.
    Sweets27

Answer by Sweets27 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• have been using Oil of Olay for, well let's say a long time. I have had compliments on my skin. Consumer Reports voted one of the Oil of Olay products as a best buy.
    chris219

Answer by chris219 at 9:56 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I don't think the more expensive ones are necessarily better. I love Dove soap and Oil of Olay
    graceslove

Answer by graceslove at 12:35 PM on Jan. 26, 2011