mac makeover

does mac give you a free make over?
how much is their eyeshadow?
was thinking about going there monday and getting my make done since we are taking a family photo in the mall anyhow. and buying some eye shadow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• They do give free make overs. I can't remember how much their eyeshadow is, tho, sorry :( I haven't bought it in a long, long time.
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 8:43 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Im not sure of the cost , I know I get some Mac on eBay...they have some great eye color ..and I cant live with out..
    Landonsgrandma

Answer by Landonsgrandma at 12:33 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• $12 for a single color IIRC It's been a few years since I've bought any new ones.
    Kestrel1

Answer by Kestrel1 at 4:58 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes... They do. I love MAC. I think you will too! I think their eye shadow is somewhere in the teens..
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 4:59 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Here's your best answer! Just kidding... But I am a former MAC artist and I recommend calling a day before and making an appointment. The MAC counter can get very busy at times and if you do not have an appointment, they may just do a "quickie"job or not be able to really do a complete full-face and have to step away to help other customers. Once you are there, they should have no problem giving you a tutorial on how to use what they are applying on you. It is their job to sell, you know. Eyeshadows are $14.00. Hope you have a great expience there at MAC!
    sugarmama01

Answer by sugarmama01 at 7:22 PM on Nov. 14, 2008