If you couldn't have kids WWYD?

Would you go as far as kidnapping? been thinking about that 23 year old kidnapping case.

Shortma197

Asked by Shortma197 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Ah, I found that intriguing. It was plastered all over the news for a couple of years when I was small.

Its still unclear exactly what happened, and the speculation is that it was a money motivated crime. There have been multiple instances in which people have abducted children, foraged adoption papers, and basically sold the child.

If I couldn't/didn't have children my life would be a lot more peaceful! lol But I'm sure I would have pets.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 7:30 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I think that's just so sad. To destroy another family and rob a mother of her child does not make you a mother yourself. If I hadn't been able to have children, I would have stayed childless. I can't imagine the pain that a mother would go through to have a child stolen from her.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No, my sisters and I are very close. We all decided that if anyone of us couldn't have kids we would be their surrogates, after having the kids we wanted, luckily, both my older sisters have kids of their own
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 7:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No I would not kidnap a baby. I would not kidnap a pregnant wpomen and cut the baby out of her uterise either. (heard that on the new one day).

Answer by louise2 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Pray and try every option i could and if it didnt work out id focus on myself and the family i do have...
    KPrice777

Answer by KPrice777 at 7:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would never kidnap someone elses baby. That is so wrong on so many levels. I realize some people out there get crazy when they have baby brain, but that doesnt give you free rein to take someone elses. If I couldn't have a child I think I would become a foster mom. There are lots of kids out there that need a loving home and I could provide that if I didnt have my daughter.
    melliesmom1207

Answer by melliesmom1207 at 7:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would just not have kids personally. There is something lying deeper, and emotionally wrong for someone to steal a child. Not just wanting a baby.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would have more money and freedom

Answer by rkoloms at 9:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I wouldn't kidnap that's for sure. I would probably adopt an older child. Toddler or preschool age.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 24, 2011