Shrimp anyone?

I only know how to cook shrimp scampi and popcorn shrimp. Does anyone have any recipes they would like to share?

Shortma197

Asked by Shortma197 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• No recipes, but I do miss shrimp lol. Hubby does eat bottom feeders so its a rare occasion when I get me some shrimp. Me want shrimp now.
    Imortlmommy

Answer by Imortlmommy at 7:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• http://shrimprecipe.org/
    Lilmomtart

Answer by Lilmomtart at 7:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• skewer ,it brush with olive oil, and a little lime juice, and grill until pink
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• A simple one that I have used recently is to buy the jar Alfredo sauce, then I get the frozen medium cooked shrimp in the frozen section near the seafood department. Run a little water over the shrimp in a collendar, then add to your Alfredo sauce in a medium sauce pan. In another pan cook your noodles. When they are done add you your shrimp/sauce mixture till fully heated and serve with garlic sticks/break and a salad.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 8:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011