A good question that needs to be asked more

How are you?

Lilmomtart

Asked by Lilmomtart at 7:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I am well, thank you! How are you?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 7:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well, I am a little chilly (my heat pump is dead), but my blanket feels really good. Thanks for asking. How are you?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm good, I am eating some cheese fris watching the hubby play guitar hero and waiting for bed time. lol
    Lilmomtart

Comment by Lilmomtart (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• The problem is that when that question is asked most do not want to get the real answer. It is just being polite and making conversation.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well tootoobusy, I would like to know what's up, seems like something is bothering you and jesse123456 sorry about your heater pump, that blows, I hope it gets fixed soon, or atleast some heaters are around.... we don't have central heat, so I know how it feels.
    Lilmomtart

Comment by Lilmomtart (original poster) at 8:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My heat pump out lived it's life expectancy. It got struck by lightening a few years back. We have nursed it since then. It finally died this weekend. We are sad and happy at the same time. It sucks that it was 13 degrees when we got up this morning. Oh, well. What are you going to do. I would rather buy something fun, but a heat pump can be fun when you could be hot or cold, but the heat pump keeps you comfortable. Yeah...............
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You really want to know? I'm so flippin sick of light fluffy snow & wind it's not funny! I'm tense and stressed from driving in it today, saw too many vehicles almost wreck! About you-know-what my pants too!

How are you?
    Anonymous

• I could be better, that's for sure. I've been out of town caring for my in-laws for over a month now...FIL had to have quadruple bi-pass surgery, then MIL collapsed on me in Walmart the other day and of course they were both in two separate hospitals.I'm really missing home/work and justt the normalcy of my life, but I know that I am needed here and happy to do it! Hope you are well.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 9:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Well, I just got home from tap class, so I'm tired and sore, but it was fun!!
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 9:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm feeling great. thank you. how are you?
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011