silly question but the way i sit i think makes a difference in movement. maybe im wrong? i dunno lol

i have a habit of sitting leaving forward. right now with legs open cause im 27 weeks and it comfy, but when i lean forward and rest my arms on my legs i feel her move more.. am i squishing her????? i know there alot of cushioning but is it possible.. cause its ALOT of movement when i sit this way.. just curious.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 7:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, you aren't wrong. The nurses at the hospital actually made me change position quite regularly for this reason.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• that could be the issue also you could be pushing the cord into a bad place. I say mention it at your next doctor appt and try to not do it again.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 7:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• TY ladies
    mommyoftristan

Comment by mommyoftristan (original poster) at 7:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• You're not squishing her, but you are putting pressure on her enough for her to say "Get off!". It's not going to hurt her, but it's best to not put any pressure on the baby. Just to keep both you and her comfortable.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 8:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011