a women first intuition

Met this guy 6 years ago hes a thug type guy...kept like 4 friends that were gay...i never thought that to be normal for a straight man to have gay male friends..so one day I ask him why do you have friends that r gay he saids well Iam not predjudice they are people too.everytime when me n him will get in a heated argument he will always run on the phone to call this one particular one I swesr to you he will talk soft to him like that is his mom or another chic....The guy will call from time to time that he need something fix in his house so i will drop him off.Now mind you the library is up the block from the guy house I used to stay gng to the library so he will say isn't you gng to the library when i finish fixing his dvd Iwill call you and he will call me like 35 mins later.Iused to say I know he is letting the gay dude suck him off....a couple of years later last November he ran his mouth and told this other guy thats bisexual one time he let t...suck his d..i knew something was gng on and til this day when I see him he will denial it..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Definitely trust your instincts! When your intuition tells you something's up it usually is. He'll probably never admit it! But you know.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• What's your question?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• be aware of down low men
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• confusedok?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i hpe your not with him! ewwww lol.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 1:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• LOL what's your point?
    diamondsarecool

Answer by diamondsarecool at 1:18 PM on Jan. 25, 2011