What is the sillist thing that you have been bashed for on here?

Other then spelling or grammar errors?

EDIT

I been bashed for saying I let my SS (stepson) visit while my hubby is deployed. I guess its "wrong".

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 7:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I got bashed for disagreeing with someone in the politics answers section. If you even slightly disagree with this certain person, you get called stupid, idiot, etc.and cafemom does nothing about it.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:17 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• For answering a question
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:24 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• for calling our cat fat. not cleaning his vomit right away and leaving it for my husband because i get tired of cleaning the shit up. (which it is my husbands cat)..and for not feeding him everytime he begs for food. the cat is old and forgets that he eats..so he eats and eats and begs and begs to eat and makes himself puke. anyways, someone told me i was an animal abuser because i call him fat, i refuse to clean his puke, and i don't give in to his begging.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I got bashed for complaining that stores don't open until 11 or 12 and then close by 5 or 6. I was being insensitive to retail workers who have to right to spend time with there family. LMAO my DH has been in retail for the last 11 years.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:06 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I allowed my 13 yo to have a facebook account when he was twelve. I set it up with him, I had the password and checked it everyday, and he only has school friends(private school too!) and family on his friends list. The poster told me how irresponsible I was then closed the question out before I could say anything else, seeing as it really wasn't any of her concern.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I got voted down when someone asked what the most expensive thing I bought lately or something. I said it was a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and I had purchased it earlier that day. Someone must have been jealous.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• the last thing i can recall was getting yelled at in a venting group lol.
    goodfriendeva

Answer by goodfriendeva at 7:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm not hip to the lingo, what's SS... I had someone try to school me on a subject I already knew, I was just venting more in a joking way then seriously, and they just did not get that at all. I even agreed with them several times and they still tried to continue "teaching" me the error of my ways
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• When I was trying to navigate my way through the world of homemade babyfood, I asked if corn was okay to give (because I wasn't sure about that but acutally had it on hand) blended or as a finger food. It was the very beginning of my search and I thought other moms might have the best advice. The nicest comment I got back was "if you gave a damn about your baby's health you wouldn't feed her corn or any vegetable out of a can and even frozen is pushing it." Then carried on in the vein of how I need to go to a farmer's market, nevermind that the nearest one is about 4 hours from here.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• sorry, I apparently skip parentheses when I read without realizing cause I just noticed you wrote that in the original question... guess I look stupid now lol
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011