does your husband or bf always believes and says they are always right?

20_mama_3

Asked by 20_mama_3 at 2:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol ya but then 20 mins later i hear ok baby you were right your always right .... lol i always ask him then why not listen why do it the hard way lol
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My ex does. Even when he's being a hypocrit. Go fig, right
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 2:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• where you in living room aboout 30 mins ago? did ya hear the arguement about putting stuff in the trash? In my next life I want to be alawys right like he never is!!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:20 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• YES! and you have to practically fight with him to prove he is wrong when he his! :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• I think a easier question would be is there any husbands that don't feel that they are right all the time.....LOL. Seriously though- Yes my hubby is a know it all, Mr. Right...heehee
    BabyBeans0506

Answer by BabyBeans0506 at 5:57 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• lol he knows better than that, I told him when we got married you might think you are always right but we both know better than that lol
    candice0521

Answer by candice0521 at 6:03 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes..my husband is never wrong. Even if he is he makes sure to prove his point,, he is a very argumentive person. Is that a word? lol Anyways...I think he has admitted to being wrong about 4 times in our 8 year realtionship.
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 6:32 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Yes LOL think it is in the male personality lol
    colamansgirl

Answer by colamansgirl at 6:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Of course! Don't you know that men are ALWAYS right? jk lol
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 7:23 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Its sad for me I was reading everyone else's answer's and they all said yeah of course their men always think they're right but the way they said it was you know in that joking fashion. My SO has changed completely ever since we had our son 2 yrs ago and now he is stubborn and is NEVER wrong. I can't even argue a point because he gets angry, like that scary angry. It's sad cuz our relationship used to be so light (if u get what I mean) but now there is none of that. When I say something kidding around he takes it serious and then its a fight uhh what to do what to do
    CrzyMa

Answer by CrzyMa at 8:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008