Did I hurt her?

Earlier tonight My mother in law and I were pushing my belly around trying to get the baby to move. Well she starting moving and kicking alot! That was like 3 hours ago and she is still moving about. Did I maybe hurt her or upset her while we were trying to get some kicks out of her? im 28 weeks and she normally doesnt move this much. Can pushing your belly hurt your baby? It wasnt really hard or anything.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• if you pushed lightly then you should be fine but i mean efven if you were smacking your belly around lol the baby is well protected .. should be fine ..
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 2:47 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• No. The baby is very well protected. I'm sure you didn't hurt her. Don't worry.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:01 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• You probably just ticked her off. Enjoy that now cause she will do it to you a lot once she is born and mobile!!!!
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 8:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008