baby bumps

my baby boy (2 months) is breaking out with bumps all over his face. what should i get him?

starbucks_mama

Asked by starbucks_mama at 2:48 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Chloe did the same thing I have lots of pics with her lil baby acne, I don't think you can or should do anything about it. It will go away on it on, Chloe's did? I just used to wet her lil washclothes with lukewarm water and wash her face every hour or so?
    IUmom

Answer by IUmom at 6:46 PM on Nov. 14, 2008

• benadryl??? (children)
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 2:49 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• its normal, it sjust baby acne most babies get them let it go dont pick at them or anything they will go away on their own.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• my daughter has the same thing, I just leave them alone, and if they get too bad i put small amounts of vaseline lip balm on her cheeks and it helps them alot...i am not sure what they are, if they are acne or its because of our cat?
    Mrs.Jane

Answer by Mrs.Jane at 3:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• both my kids had them,its called baby acne,theres nothing you can do but ride it out,dont pick them as it will scare,its due to hormones in there body and some babys are worse than others,dont worry about it this is normal
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 3:25 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Aveno for babies. This is gentle enough for babies tender skin and will help clear up the baby acne. Try this instead of a regular baby bath.
    prettyeyedmommy

Answer by prettyeyedmommy at 9:15 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• Nothing- doc said to leave it be, you dont want to clog your babes pores and make it worse. She said even excessive cleaning the area can make it worse. My babe had a bought of the bumps from forehead to neck line- even her ears at 2 months. It dries up and goes away in about two weeks.
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:39 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• My baby had baby acne as well , I was told to put some breastmilk on it... kind of gross.... but it did work
    Anonymous