Would you please pray for me?

Last month I graduated as an R.N., and I will take my board exam this coming Saturday. I am getting pretty nervous. I'm studying as much as I can, but with two little kids it is hard to find much time (unless I wait until everyone is in bed and stay up late, which is what I end up doing).

Please pray that I will pass my board exam and be able to find a job soon. I think I'd like to work at an OB's office helping with prenatal exams, but I want to end up where God wants me.

Thanks in advance for praying!

Iamgr8teful

Asked by Iamgr8teful at 8:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Father God, give her the time she needs to study and on the day of the exam help her to remember every bit of information on the test from her first class to every day that she has studied. Let every answer for every question come back to her memory quickly so that she can go through the test without any problems. Impart the wisdom and knowledge to her that she needs to take her test easily and quickly. Father, I pray that you will put the desire in her heart for the job that you want her to have and easily and quickly give her a great job opening for that job right where you want her to be. May she do a wonderful job in a wonderful way with wonderful people and wonderful patients for wonderful pay. Bless her, Father, and lead her to where you want her to be but above all, Father, your will be done. In Jesus name. Amen!
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 10:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Heavenly Father, we come and lift up this dear sister. Lord, we ask you to comfort and strengthen her, as she studies. Give her the time she needs, Lord, and the quiet. Help her to have the confidence in her knowledge and abilities to pass, and never let her forget you are with her every step of the way. Lord, we thank you for women like her, who are becoming nurses, to help in the health care field. We pray that you will protect her from the enemy,and not let any thoughts that would dissaude her enter her mind. We give you all the glory and praise, we pray these things in Jesus' most precious Name. Amen.

I'll be praying for you, and waiting to hear the good news! God bless and keep you dear sister!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Good prayer cbk mom3 I will pray for you also, I work with nurses I am a CNA and you can do it just don't give up if you fail; If at first you don't succeed try and try again.
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Amen, In Jesus Holy name I agree in prayer with cbk mom3. "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven."
    myfirstloves

Answer by myfirstloves at 9:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I will definitely pray for you. Prayer always helps. Good Luck!
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 9:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• In agreement with the other ladies! You will do awesome!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I stand in ageement with the other ladies prayers and will include you in my daily prayers.
    kittieashy

Answer by kittieashy at 10:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Standing in agreement with these prayers!
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 2:20 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Congratulations on graduating. I'm praying for you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:57 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Thank you all so much! It helps me to know that others are praying for me. I'll report back with the results when I know. Hopefully I'll find out by the middle of next week.
    Iamgr8teful

Comment by Iamgr8teful (original poster) at 12:21 AM on Jan. 25, 2011