how can i get him to stopppp this shit?

i'm not jealous or insecure, and i know that my so is attracted to me. however... he constantly (CONSTANTLY) points out other women (in bars, on tv, when discussing our exes) and how attractive they are. i find this really insulting.
examples: his ex has a nice, i mean, niccce ass; my coworker is gorgeous (like i don't know she's gorgeous? i can see this girl too lol); blondes really do it for him (ouch, a little, i'm brunette); this girl in a music video has a great body... etc... this is pretty much daily.
i've expressed to him that saying a girl is pretty when it's part of the conversation is totally appropriate, but to incessantly shove in my face how hot he thinks every chick in the world is really hurts my feelings. it makes me feel like i'm not special, and i think it's more appropriate for when he's with his guy friends.
i'm not offended that he's attracted to other girls. but i think it's just really rude for him to point them out all the time.
when i bring it up he thinks it's cute that i'm "jealous" or feels like i'm just nagging. i don't think he understands that it's disrespectful and really hurts me. wtf? how can i get this across without sounding like some kind of nazi?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• Start pointing out men's features. Make sure you use terms like hot, cute, sexy, and incredible body. Maybe even how he's got big hands and you know what that means! ;)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yikes! maybe you need to do the same to him so he can see where youre coming from....people never understand until theyre put in the situation. desperate times call for desperate measures, for instance " hey honey, ur friend tom looked really good yesterday has he been working out? , or damnn he is hot! lol see how he likes it and im sure he wont! and when he says something about it , tell him thats exactly how u feel .....etc
    MsBrazil86

Answer by MsBrazil86 at 9:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I agree w/ musicmom. I'd incessantly point out attractive guys, the mailman's hot ass, the cable guy's chest, WHATEVER but tit for tat, sister! It's disrespectful of him.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:11 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I agree on giving him a taste of his own medicine!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thanks guys, i was hoping i wasn't just tripping. compared to all my girlfriends im the not-psycho one, so i wanted to make sure he really is being an ass. i just feel like this is so rude. and i've tried... like his blonde comment, i'm like, so what? i love tall guys, six foot or better, and i don't rub that in your little short face! but still... he is annoying me with this.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:24 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'd just tell him to cut the crap

Answer by admckenzie at 9:25 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Maybe its is time to point out to HIM that guys who look different from him are far more attractive than he is. Then rub it in his face every 5 minutes. That'll get him to stop.
    cerealmom2

Answer by cerealmom2 at 9:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I ran this one by my sweetie, He said that pointing out mens' features won't work. You need to explain to him that you are not one of his beer drinking buddies and that is not the way to get attention in an adult relationship. He just doesn't know any better because it is just the way guys treat each other. Keep reminding him you are NOT one of the guys.
    Treat him like he was a dog. :-) Reward positive and punish negative. Walk away, totally ignore him, pick up your phone and start texting etc. if he is making comments. Show him love and attention when he is cooperating. Guys are not like us, making comments about other men will not hurt him, it will just make him feel like he needs to prove "he is better". It will just make him angry, not sympathetic.
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• If you can, try ignoring him for a while and see if he cuts the shit. It sounds like he wants you to be jealous. I wouldn't even bother with doing the same back to him. Don't play this game with him. It may never end and you both may end up sabotaging the relationship. So just try to brush it off and be confident. If he doesn't stop, then I would reevaluate why you guys are together in the first place. You deserve more respect and less immaturity.
    Kelli1012

Answer by Kelli1012 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• you should do the same thing when you see a fine handsome guy on tv point him out & tell him everytime & see how he feels
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011