I have never climaxed...help!!!

ive been having sex for multipul years now and have never been able to have an orgasm. i have tried many little things to try and help my chances, but never yet have! what should i do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• Clitoral stimulation is necessary for alot of women to climax. Have you tried giving yourself an orgasm? Received oral sex? What do you mean when you say youve tried "many little things"? Alot of it is in your mind. Your mind has to be in the right place to orgasm. Maybe you need to fantasize? There could be biological, medical reasons why you have trouble orgasming. You need to be more specific about what you've tried and experienced
    CassandraLeeMN

Answer by CassandraLeeMN at 3:52 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i had the same problem,tryed everything.i found by having longer oral contact and by me masturbating you get to find your hotspots,try climaxing yourself first and if that works for you then get your so to help you get there get him and show him how soft or hard you want him to do it.your not alone,i had to for many years experiment on myself before getting an orgasim,just relax and not to concentrate on climaxing go wild with yourself,and get you so to watch the first time and the second time he too can play
    cruizymum

Answer by cruizymum at 3:53 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• yes ive done oral and ive tried doing it myself and neither worked... ive tried using dildos and vibrators... i have done roll play... i did have a miscarage at the age of 15 but i dont remember ever being able to even befor the miscarage!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• For some of us its more difficult to reach orgasm then for others. If I wish to reach orgasm during sex, I have to be on the bottom and giving myself clitotal stimulation. I cant orgasm any other way during sex. For some women the requirements are really specific. Maybe start by being aware of what really turns you on or what really feels good. If some things feel really good, start there and experiement. You could talk to your DR. if youre concerned and see if there is a medical reason why you havent been able to orgasm.
    CassandraLeeMN

Answer by CassandraLeeMN at 4:04 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• It was years before I ever did, and the only reason I did is because my husband and I started to add a vibrator to the routine.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:29 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i didnt orgasem until i was 34.relax and hopefully it will happen for you
    lifeisgood176

Answer by lifeisgood176 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• i only orgams when I'm on top and don't go up and down go forward and backward. Have him sit down and then go back and forth and really get into it have him suck on ur nipples while u do it. Orgasms are the best thing ever.
    Anonymous

• Thanx for all your guyses advice... I will definatly try what you have recomended.... I was always embarassed by the fact that i coudnt orgasim... Id have them ask what would help me and i could never answer there question because i had no idea myself.... and i was allways embarassed that i couldnt! what would you recomend me saying to them when they ask... i hate telling them that i cant! should i jus tell them the truth... i always thought that that might scare them away!
    Anonymous