Do your teens play pranks on each other?

My son has found a program that allows him to break into my daughter's account and change her password so she can't get into it! Or he hacks into her account and changes the background on her desktop to one of those lovely prank pictures that you can find on a Google search!! My daughter gets him back by turning the hot water on in the kitchen when he is in the shower and robbing his shower of the hot water!!! Or she drinks his pop or hides his phone!!!!

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• They actually enjoy scaring the hell out of me. I was on the treadmill one evening and my room is on the first level facing the front of the house. My oldest son was outside but I didn't hear him. He pushed his face against the screen and then screamed into the window, made me jump and I nearly fell off the treadmill. They do it nearly all the time, hiding behind doors, creeping up on me when I'm sitting on the couch. They think its funny to hear me scream.
    blessedwboysx3

Answer by blessedwboysx3 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• Our two oldest, 13 & 14 love playing pranks on each other. As long as they are respectful and no one can get hurt, we just let them have their fun.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011