are mothers sometimes scare of their husbands.

in a verbal fight or discussion?

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 9:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• When Dh and I first got together he had a nasty temper, it was a lil scary but I aggravated him to no end....
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 9:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I would hope not, I have never been scared of my DH - ever.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 9:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My husband scares me when he gets very angry. I don't think it's really him but what's going on. All my life up until I met my hubby I was abused in some way mostly physically when a argument would rise. Kind of like it's something I can't control.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• They shouldnt be. That is a sign of verbal abuse. Intimidation to the point of scaring the other person into submission by using fear is verbal abuse. I went through this with my ex, if you want to talk more, pm me
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:50 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My husband and I had a very volatile and violent relationship when we first got together.  Shit happens.  We worked thru it, grateful now that we did.  I wouldn't suggest that to anyone else.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 9:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I was afraid with my ex...I wasn't afraid of him physically, but I was afraid of what he might do in a vindictive manipulative way....He was verbally one of the nastiest people I ever met....I thank the creator every day that I no longer am in that situation.
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:15 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• When I was with my DS's dad I was afraid of his temper. It was really nasty. It's just one of the many reasons we aren't together anymore.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i really dont know
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I'm not afraid of my husband. But there are plenty of women who are. Where do you think domestic abuse and spousal killing statistics come from? They're real women with real husbands.
    MariAnKenobi

Answer by MariAnKenobi at 11:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Never. We do not "fight" in the tradition sense though. We will discuss our issues. There are no raised voices, no names, etc.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:42 AM on Jan. 25, 2011