what do you do when your family saids a bad opinion of your good work at home with all the famiy routine?

You are doing your best and trying to resolve any details of your day . and you get a call of a close family father, granbadfather and gives you and stupent advise.

GlitteribonMom

Asked by GlitteribonMom at 9:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I take it with a grain of salt. I might be home all day, but that doesnt mean I can devote 100% to cleaning my house. Watching a child ( especially one that is mentally handicap) is full time 24/7 job not to mention tiring. Those who do not have to go through it have no understand what it can be like. Yes I know some moms are able too, dont get me wrong. But not everyone is not super mom. Some of us get tired and worn out. I would say if you have advice to give would you like to be in my shoes. ( only reason I say this is because I used to talk to my mom and she never understood why my house wasnt always perfect, until she took a walk in my shoes one weekend. Now she understands..)
    ArystaBrat

Answer by ArystaBrat at 10:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• tell them you need to get off the phone cause your busy with chores,,,lol. None of there damn business
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Just ignore it. Chances are they mean well. My MIL does that too. Calls with words of advice, that I don't really agree with, or that doesnt really fit with our routine. I say thanks, I will think about that, and go about my day. Don't let it get to you.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 7:40 AM on Jan. 25, 2011