When was the last time your teen made you proud? What did they do??

marchar2002

Asked by marchar2002 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• My son makes me proud everyday. He is respectful and polite and has a HUGE heart. He is caring and giving. He takes care of his cousins (13 and 6). He is 14. Most recently, he brought all his grades up but 1 class.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Today! My dd took me out to lunch for my b-day. We had such a great afternoon after she got out from school. She is back in class tonight with her brother. They dont come home till 8pm. I had a lot of fun with her today, she makes me very proud to be her mom. Plus she is graduating in June from high school!
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 9:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My DS (17) makes me proud everyday with the grades and choices that he makes. It is amazing to see the young man that he has become. My DD (16) just made me very proud by not giving into pier pressure and step-sister pressure. She is not only becoming a mature young lady but is not afraid to be herself and not give into to undue pressures and stresses.
    marchar2002

Comment by marchar2002 (original poster) at 10:04 PM on Jan. 24, 2011