For all you kohl's customers/employees/former employees...

My boyfriend for christmas got me a really cool keychain that displayed multiple digital pictures. Now, Unforunatley, it is not even turning on, and I don't have the box or the reciept. But it does have (what I think is) a serial number at the bottom of it? Will Kohl's exchange it out for a new one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Shopping

• well they do advertise that you don't even need the receipt for returns. SO it's worth a shot.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:00 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• take it in and try because as mentioned above they seem to have a great return policy
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:01 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• kohl's takes anything back, even if you don't get money they'll do something for you
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:27 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would try it and see and if they dont they are not living by thier word
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 6:12 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would take it back. i have been able to return items without my reciept with no problem
    batjmom

Answer by batjmom at 1:23 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I would take it in to see what they can do. Those things don't last long at all. My mom got my DH and I one a couple Christmas's ago and they died/broke fairly quickly. Good luck!
    frugalistamom2

Answer by frugalistamom2 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 25, 2011