Badgirls Club

Who else watched this tonight and is annoyed about that fight?! The previews from last week showed way more stuff from the fight. I am disappointed. Thoughts?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 10:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• i think the fights on reality tv are always boring..way edited. but it was real funny that girl starting the fight only grew some balls, when she had her friends there..(wel, her friend..she needed to be introduced to everyone else who walked in fro some free camera time, lol). she'll end up gettin walked all over now when her friend leaves.that show cracks me up
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I watched it but I don't remember the preview very well. I thought the fight was pretty cool! I agree with hellokitty that girl started acting hard when she had her backup. She couldn't do anything by herself.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Yeah I noticed to. And the fight was not clear it looked like she was choking her idk though. I think this season there all pretty dumb though lol.
    Destins_Mommy

Answer by Destins_Mommy at 12:30 AM on Jan. 25, 2011