Do u know any work at home jobs ... Ones that are not scams!!!

I just had a baby and I'm not really ready to go back in the workforce. But, I do need a job. My boyfriend and I are moving in together next month and I just need some type of income to help him pay for rent and anything else we need around the house. He takes care of me and the kids, but I feel as a mother I should also, help in return..

successful24

Asked by successful24 at 10:05 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Money & Work

• Looking for the same, let me know what you find
    MChildressDem

Answer by MChildressDem at 10:41 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You're welcome to read my Blog @ Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Would love to share with you my journey as a stay at home working mother!!! It is an amazing opportunity and totally not a scam. I was actually asked 3 times befoe I said yes because I thought all network marketing was a scam. Let me know if you would like to hear more about it honey. It has truly changed my fmaily life! I was able to come home from my job and supplement my salary!!
    hope this helps!
    thanks!
    arbnmom

Answer by arbnmom at 11:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Congratulations on your new arrival! I'm not quite sure what you're looking for, but I work from home and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3 ½ year old son, and 22 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Free website, training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping MOMS Work from Home since 1999!

Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    Get to know our Team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com

mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:47 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'd try in-home daycare for awhile.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:38 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• "The Feminine Mistake" and other books have noted the financial risks associated with leaving the paid workforce for a long period. In my work, I see some returning workers sail back into fantastic and highly-compensated roles, and others struggle to return at a reasonable level of pay and responsibility.

It matters a lot how you spend your time while you're away. If you keep a hand in the action via a volunteer role, a bit of consulting, or a part-time job, you're in a better spot re-entry-wise than if you take your professional hat off entirely.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:05 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• You can find a work @ home JOB at homecareersuccess.com

Good luck!

Emma
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 11:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm looking to, I've bookmarked this question until I get home!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I work with Erika (above), our team is really great! You should check out her site www.OurCEOMom.com.
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 1:03 PM on Jan. 25, 2011

• There are tons of options, most of them won't make up for an actual job, but I have list that has some proven companies on it. Earn Money Online , it's all FREE

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 25, 2011