Birth control

I am currently on the pill for birth control but I am a little worried that I might be pregnant because my nipples are sensitive and tingley (and have been for about a week) and I have been tired a lot. Last month I forgot to take my last two reminder pills and then couldn't get my prescription filled until Monday night so I then took Sunday and Monday's pills when I got them that night. My pill info says that If you miss one to take it when you remember and then take then next one at regular time and that you wouldn't have to use a backup method. But I wasn't thinking about the fact that I didn't take the reminder pills. I just started my last week of pills before my period week. So my question is Do the reminder pills really do anything? And do you think there is a good chance I might be pregnate or slight?

Frogbaby83

Asked by Frogbaby83 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The reminder pills do NOTHING. They are just for a reminder. You shouldn't take two doses at once but I think you should be fine.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• the reminder pills are just sugar pills
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 10:10 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yea the pills you take during your period are just sugar pills
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Go to the doctor and MAKE SURE!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:44 AM on Jan. 25, 2011