IS IT TRUE?

DOES HAVING A BABY IN A RELATIONSHIP REALY CHANGE THINGS, MAYBE LOSS WHAT YOU HAD BEFORE TYPE DEAL IN THE BEGINING? WHAT IF YOU ALREADY HAVE KIDS JUST NOT TOGETHER

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 AM on Nov. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• IT DOES BUT I THINK FOR THE BEST YOU JUST HAVE TO SHARE EACH OTHER CAN'T HAVE SEX WHEN YOU WANT TO CAN'T GO OUT WHEN YOU WANT !
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• We can't really go out like we use to do. As far as sex though- well we have a 2 year old and a 3 years old- and we still have sex whenever we want!...lol... We pop a dvd in in thier room, give then a snack and a juice box, throw up the baby gate, crack our door so we can hear them if anything happens, -and we go to town.
    Your relationship will change with a baby coming in though- just remember to always have a moment together at least once a day (even if its just a hug and a I Love You), and to never take the stress out on each other to the point where its hateful! You'll do fine- Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Nov. 14, 2008

• it depends on your situation. it changes but you can control to what extent if you try and work on it and not just give up. my husband is a major stay at home kinda guy so even when it was just the 2 of us we didnt go out much. we still have our alone time. we put at 2 yr old two bed around 9 so that gives us plenty of time. our lives have changed but none of it was bad. we are closer than ever!!!
    Ronnies_Girl

Answer by Ronnies_Girl at 10:59 AM on Nov. 14, 2008