vent

idk how much more i can take between fighting kids and a stessed out old man whose mood is like a like switch with no inbetween and wont tell me what the hell is going on HELP!

suhweetness

Asked by suhweetness at 10:19 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• hugs

genagina

Answer by genagina at 10:20 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I wish I could give you great words of wisdom that will change your life and make everything work out....but I can't, I'm having the same prob. at my home. So all I can really do, is tell you that you're not alone, and if you need to let off some steam, I'm here. Big hugs!!
    HappyEndings

Answer by HappyEndings at 10:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• thanks it stress me out my chest starts hurting ugh i hate it
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• im sorry you feels this way i hope your evening gets better
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:23 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• One thing comes to mind......you can't help unless you know what's going on. Don't worry about it until you find out what the problem is, otheriwse, it's their problem!
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:55 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• STOP LOOK AND LISTEN! Stop life as u know it...Look around u for any little change that u can make to better urself-any little change...and then Listen around u. The man is probably saying/doing what is wrong but the right keywords haven't jumped out at u. People are probably talking and u can hear the stories from outside the home. Slow down and grab the bull by the horns and ride like u r trying to live a happy life!
    QueenAdeela

Answer by QueenAdeela at 5:07 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• thanks he doesnt say nothing thats just it
    suhweetness

Comment by suhweetness (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Jan. 25, 2011