Should I feel guilty?

I'm almost 38 weeks and going on maternity leave in a few days. My SO has a good job and can afford the bills while I'm off work. But I still feel guilty for not having enough money saved to pay the utility bills, my credit card payment, and car insurance for these next 3 months. Has anyone else felt this way while pregnant?

Kelli1012

Asked by Kelli1012 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• YES! But know, you are doing something awesome for your baby, AND YOURSELF! Take care, and CONGRATS!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:25 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• It's not like your are taking off work just to hang out. You are preparing for the birth of your and your SO's child.....totally ok!!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:46 AM on Jan. 25, 2011

• I'm going through something similar right now!! I semi feel guilty, but know that I am doing a lot around the house to get ready for the baby - and my husband is really appreciating the clean house and hot food all the time these days. You've worked up to this point, and are fixing to work very hard!! Cut yourself a little slack :)
    Jessie S.

Answer by Jessie S. at 4:16 AM on Jan. 25, 2011