Facebook fight!!!TMI adult content

Hey everyone! I'm Jessica, So the other day Stan (Hubby) And i when to his mother home (The old bat is finally actin' right!) with the baby (Jaden) to see his momma and new step-dad. While other to see the Parentals Stans Ex-girlfriend (Staci) Came over as well now i didn't want that slut around my husband or my son for that matter because when she was dating Stan she cheated with my Brother (Matthew) .
So i didn't want he picking my son up,Touching him,Looking at him None of that!
And i didn't know but Her and Stan were Facebook Friends and stuff and she's been flirting with him in the inbox and i thank Jesus that my husband wasn't stupid enough to flirt back or i would have killed them both! well i got his facebook password from him and chatted with her as Myself and she was calling me a Slut and a whore because before my husband and i got married she started a rumors saying i was giving oral sex well tell me should i be beating her ass right now or should i try to resolve it?

Firstbabyjessi

Asked by Firstbabyjessi at 10:35 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• whaaaat?
    Anonymous

• Be the bigger adult and ignore it.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 10:39 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• blank stare

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:40 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• well, i know what i'd be doing.
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 10:45 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I say there is some growing up to do.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:51 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• wow...umm..grow up..and ignore it..be a bigger person..cuz believe me arguing over facebook over something like this is just stupid..

Been there..my fiances ex wife is a lunatic..and all she did was myspace stalk me..filled my inbox with nasty messages..text stalked me..everything u could imagine..she flirted with him infront of me..claimed they were getting married again..and TRIED to say she was rpegnant..and even her whole family new that was a lie ( she got her tubes tied after their third child)..

I never said a damn word..I shut my mouth and kept my head up because i KNOW i am a better mom and a better woman than she EVER will be. She cheated, lied and treated her kids like SH*T..and i am NOT about ready to LOWER myself to her..

SO my advice? LET HER TALK SH*T and MOVE ON! HES YOUR MAN NOW!!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 10:52 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Ignore it.
    alf2651

Answer by alf2651 at 10:55 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i wont pay her no mind sweetie your better then that mama i would just ignore her
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Why is your husband's ex even hanging around? My husband and I have no contact with our exes at all (there was only one significant one apiece. The others are just distant chums).
    You've got his facebook password. Block her from his account and forget her.
    MariAnKenobi

Answer by MariAnKenobi at 11:44 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• let it go it's not worth it... and let you hubs know that you find it a little disrespectful that he is still talking to her.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:46 PM on Jan. 24, 2011