cafemom site acting strangely

This site is either really slow to respond or does'nt'nt repond at all .the screen will jump all over the pace when i try to scroll up or down or do anything.Its just this site that does this.It is very hard to do anything on this site without technical issues any ideas what the problem may b? i hAVE CONTACTED CAFEMOM AND THEY HAVE NO ANSWERS FOR ME.sORRY FOR THE CAPS THIS thing is just doing what it wants. lol its out of control just does the craziest things. its irritating.

chicklet34

Asked by chicklet34 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I've noticed responces to questions are placed out of order. They maybe doing work..
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 10:43 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No problems on my end.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No problems here either. You may want to click contact us at the bottom of the page and tell CM.

Answer by Bmat at 10:48 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Last night I noticed it was real slow, then in the middle of my answer it just shut me out. Couldn't log back on. Glad to hear it's not just me, misery loves company, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• it just doesn't always show any activities unless i click on it.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Do you have your computer hooked up to a router. CM was always super slow for me. I contacted them and they said it was because I was using Internet Explorer and that I should use a new browser. Well, I wasn't willing to do that for one website. Several months later, I detached the router from the computer and it turns out that was the problem. CM is much faster now.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 25, 2011