I need some good laughs.....

After HOURS of trying to get BOTH my girls to go to bed, they finally did!!!!!!
Today has been SO stressfull, I need a break before I end up in the nut house lol

I need some funny storys.....what has your DS/DD said to you that was just off the wall, or what have they done that could have made u die of laughter!!!!

********** I LIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oldest DD just came in the living room ='( it's going to be a looooooooooooong night!!!!!!!

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:18 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• My son was a terror at bedtime tonight too....He's been climbing out of bed for the past few nights...AHHHH!!! I guess I was out of it after fighting him...I went to start the dishwasher and couldn't figure out WHY it wasn't working........I tried like, 4 times to start it by pushing the "normal" wash button....and it kept going off. Duh, you have to push start. Talk about a blonde moment... haha
    jbishop928

Answer by jbishop928 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• At work we have public restrooms which we the employers use as well. Today I was sitting in the stall going potty when I heard the door open up to the bathroom. No big deal, there's another stall next door. Next thing I know this womans face is staring at me through the crack of the door! WTF! I said, excuse me do you mind, get away from my door and quit staring at me. She asked if I was almost done! WTF! Really!!! Well, now I can't pee and I'm pissed! I told her to use the stall next door and quit staring at me. Her response, I can't, it's a handicap stall, are you done yet? REALLY!!! I said, apparently your mentally handicapped so get the hell away from my stall. She backed up and stood there making coughing noises until I came out!!! I have NEVER experienced anything like this before, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I don't have any funny stories, but I DO have funny pics!

Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 11:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Photobucket
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:38 PM on Jan. 24, 2011