Do you have obnoxious kids in your neighborhood? If so, what do they do that really gets you steamed up?

I was getting my laundry out of the laundry room at my apartment complex tonight. Two boys ran in with a big jug to get water from the water dispenser there. You get a gallon for 25 cents or something like that. Anyway... one of the boys came up to me and asked me if I had 4 quarters he could have. I was thinking... where are your parents? and Why are you asking a stranger for money?? This stuff happens frequently here...parents just let their kids run wild.

brandyj

Asked by brandyj at 11:12 PM on Jan. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• They ride their bikes and skateboards down our steep hill, and don't stop at the stop signs...even at night. They can't be seen ahead of time because they're so fast, and I'm terrified that one of them will get hit by a car....like mine!! They also like to smoke cigarettes and pot behind our building.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:14 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• I have obnoxiousnext door neighbor kids as well as their parents!!!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 11:16 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• our obnoxious neighbor kids break toys as a way to "play" and pour full milk cups into their dinner, once the parents called and said "There's a piece of pizza somewhere on your carpet." Yes. It was turned upside-down and ground into my Persian rug...my children are ALWAYS hurt around them...the bitching could be endless.
    Anonymous

• Yes lots of them. Tweens on bikes and skateboards thinking it's funny to ride out in front of a car at the last minute (Grrr) and teens that drive 45 in a 25 residential. My entire block as preschooler and toddlers! These kids are zooming through here without even being careful of the little kids (theres a primary school and preschool around the corner). Makes me sooo mad!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• These two kids ride their bikes (which is no problem with most kids) and drive up into every single driveway, were talking all the way up to the garage door and back down. And like I said it usually wouldnt be a problem but I have 4 dogs that go nuts if someone comes up the drive way, Ive asked them to stop because my dogs end up barking all day. Im yet to find out where thry live and who teir parents are.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:28 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• i live on a pretty quite street so it's nice for me right now...
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 11:29 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• No obnoxious kids on my end of the street... luckily! We do have dogs next door that bark ALL the time. We have dogs of our own, but they don't bark like these dogs...NONSTOP!!
    jbishop928

Answer by jbishop928 at 11:31 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• Obnoxious teens, sure...they shoot guns where I live.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 11:32 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• yes. well we live in an apt complex. the kids by us always run up and down the stairs and hallways. our hallways echo reallyyy bad. not to mention they play handball against our wall. nice.
    bouncingsoul

Answer by bouncingsoul at 11:33 PM on Jan. 24, 2011

• The older kids here walk in packs down the center of the road taking their sweet time. I'll admit that I drive past within inches of them. There are a couple young middle school aged girls that will pee on your lawn. I watched one do it while the home owner was working on her lawn with her back turned! ?! So, when they were hanging out on our corner, my hubs chased them off.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 11:34 PM on Jan. 24, 2011